Pancake kabobs! Have you tried them before? I didn’t come up with the idea, but they are super fun. You can find lots of different ideas on Pinterest. These babies were the “donut holes” leftover from our donut pancakes. If you haven’t seen those, you must. They were a huge hit with the boys, and I included a full gluten free (extra fluffy) pancake recipe.
For these kabobs, all you’ll need is a few ingredients. You could even put the supplies out and let your kids build and dunk their own. Dunking pancakes is quite entertaining for my little ones, buuut also quite messy, so be warned!
Here’s what you need…
- Small pancakes (or leftover “donut holes“)
- Whipped topping, or whipped cream (we used homemade!)
- Syrup for dipping
Here’s what you do…
- Slice strawberries
- Layer strawberries and pancakes onto toothpick. Start with strawberry on the bottom as it provides a firm base.
- Once assembled, add a dollop of whipped topping.
- Serve with a side of syrup for dipping and dunking!