Want more kick ass recipes? Subscribe for my weekly emails HERE!
So if I can eat this anytime of year, why do you call it “springtime quinoa salad”? Well, with spring comes a renewed, refreshed view on life right? That’s how this quinoa salad makes me feel! It’s light, a little sweet, and very “springy”. I know, technical terms. This is so easy, and I’m actually about to make a big batch to enjoy for the week while in Charlotte. Give it a try and let me know what you think, or if you made any variations!
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Quinoa (Cold)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 pear
- 4 TBS sliced almonds
- Lemon juice to taste
- Baby spinach
- If you haven't yet, cook Quinoa according to package directions, refrigerate until cold.
- Chop pear, add blueberries and top with lemon juice, add quinoa and toss together.
- Fill a bowl with 1-2 cups of baby spinach, top with quinoa mixture, and sliced almonds.
- PS- You can also add feta or goat cheese if you are a dairy fan! Enjoy!