Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and the boys and I have been having a great time testing out some new mini pie recipes. Today we made these pumpkin pies, and when I had some leftover crust, I couldn’t let it go to waste. So instead, I grabbed some mini cookie cutters and got to work.
Here’s what you need…
- Refrigerated pie crust, or homemade crust. I prefer to use Immaculate Baking brand!
- Cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling
- SO Delicious coconut milk pumpkin spice nog (or another type of nog or milk)
Here’s what you do…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease your baking sheet.
- Cut pre-rolled pie crust using cookie cutters, and lay flat on cookie sheet
- Brush with pumpkin nog, or another milk
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake for 10-15 minutes until they puff up and begin to brown
These were the perfect toppers for our mini pumpkin pies, and we have enough leftover that I’ll be including them in the boy’s lunches and snacks this week. Enjoy!