If you know me, you know how I am a big fan of random acts of kindness.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and I thought it was the perfect way to share something fun and different. I created these printable dessert tags to be just that. Why not wish a friend or neighbor a Happy Valentine’s Day with a homemade treat? There’s no criteria for celebrating this day – single, married, widowed, young, old, in between.. you can really make someone’s day with a little treat and a smile.
If you use these, I’d love for you to tag me in your Instagram photos so I can see! Also, feel free to share with someone else who may enjoy them. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Supplies you’ll need…
- A dessert or treat packaged in a disposable container
- Single hole punch
- Tags (click here to print!)
Here’s what you do…
- Package your dessert or treat in a disposable container. (Dollar tree is great for this!)
- Print, cut and sign tags
- Punch a single hole in each tag
- Attach to your container with ribbon, tie and deliver!
Note: You can tape these, but the ribbon adds a nice touch!