This week is Teacher Appreciation week! I thought it would be fun to whip up a couple free gift tags for you to attach to your kiddo’s gift to their teacher. I included one of each in the digital download, so if you need more than one you’ll have to print a few copies. However, the possibilities are endless here – which is what I wanted to do for you to make it easy!
I figured most people (myself included) would be sending gift cards to thank their teachers this week, but I know some of us like to put together little gifts too. These tags are great for gift cards to…
- Target (everyone’s favorite, am I right!?)
- Coffee shops: Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.
- Craft stores: Michaels, A.C. Moore, etc.
- Ice cream shops: Dairy Queen, Friendly’s etc.
Here they are in real life…
Here are a couple of fun and cheap gift ideas…
- Grab a craft bag and have your kiddo write/draw/trace something on it. Inside you could include a gift card to a craft store, hand soaps, candy, or treats.
- Pick up a reusable water bottle (thank you dollar tree) and fill it with candy, or an ice cream shop gift card.
- Grab a to-go travel mug, or a regular coffee mug and stick a gift card inside. You could add some candy for an extra touch of sweetness. The latte tag works perfectly for this.
- Gift cards always win – especially for coffee and donuts. Tie on a donut or latte tag, and you’re good to go. I don’t think the Target tag needs much of an explanation either 😉
- You could also pick up a dozen donuts for the teacher’s lounge, and use the donut tag.
- Have your kiddo paint or draw something for their teacher, and use the craft tag. The possibilities are endless, I hope you get to use them!
Ready to download? Enter your email address below and you’ll immediately receive an email with access to my entire library of free printables.
If you do, I’d love to see them in use. Tag me on Instagram! @ginaekirk