This week is Teacher Appreciation week! I thought it would be fun to whip up a couple free gift tags for you to attach to your kiddo’s gift to their teacher. I included one of each in the digital download, so if you need more than one you’ll have to print a few copies. However, the possibilities are endless here – which is what I wanted to do for you to make it easy!
I figured most people (myself included) would be sending gift cards to thank their teachers this week, but I know some of us like to put together little gifts too. These tags are great for gift cards to…
- Target (everyone’s favorite, am I right!?)
- Coffee shops: Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, etc.
- Craft stores: Michaels, A.C. Moore, etc.
- Ice cream shops: Dairy Queen, Friendly’s etc.
Here they are in real life…
Here are a couple of fun and cheap gift ideas…
- Grab a craft bag and have your kiddo write/draw/trace something on it. Inside you could include a gift card to a craft store, hand soaps, candy, or treats.
- Pick up a reusable water bottle (thank you dollar tree) and fill it with candy, or an ice cream shop gift card.
- Grab a to-go travel mug, or a regular coffee mug and stick a gift card inside. You could add some candy for an extra touch of sweetness. The latte tag works perfectly for this.
- Gift cards always win – especially for coffee and donuts. Tie on a donut or latte tag, and you’re good to go. I don’t think the Target tag needs much of an explanation either 😉
- You could also pick up a dozen donuts for the teacher’s lounge, and use the donut tag.
- Have your kiddo paint or draw something for their teacher, and use the craft tag. The possibilities are endless, I hope you get to use them!
If you do, I’d love to see them in use. Tag me on Instagram! @ginaekirk