My kids and I are HUGE pumpkin (and peanut butter) fans. Are you a fellow pumpkin lover? If so, you’re going to love this super simple snack!
I assembled this peanut butter pumpkin dip in minutes as an after school treat recently. We loved it so much that it’s become a fall favorite and I’m planning on serving it at Thanksgiving. We host every year, and always have 20+ family members, so the more food the better.
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 1 cup whipped topping of your choice (I used truwhip for the first time and loved it!)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 TBS peanut butter (here’s our favorite kind)
- Something for dunking! I grabbed these simply cocoa pita chips, but honestly the possibilities are endless! This would make for a delicious fruit dip as well.
Here’s how you do it…
- Combine peanut butter and pumpkin until smooth. If you refrigerate your peanut butter, letting it come to room temp will make this easier!
- Fold in whipped topping until well blended
- Serve cold, alongside simply cocoa pita chips, fruit, pretzel sticks or the dipper of your choice
- Store leftovers in the fridge!
For more recipes, make sure you subscribe to my weekly emails at the top of the page!