Ok, maybe it’s not so secret because I know there are lots of others who use this trick as well. This is going to be short and sweet! Want to hang the perfect gallery wall without making a million holes in the wall? Girl, I gotchu.
Here’s what you need…
- Old wrapping paper
- Tape (painters tape or scotch tape work well)
- The items you want to hang
Here’s what you do…
- Unroll your paper (you need a large area) and trace your pictures/frames on the white side of the wrapping paper.
- Mark an X on the paper in the place where the hanger is.
- Cut the pieces out.
- Tape them on the wall, arrange, rearrange, retape, rearrange… (yes, it’ll happen!)
- When everything is right where you want it, nail on the X (right through the paper!)
- Rip the paper off, hang the picture and voila!
Told you it would be easy. Here’s one I recently did (don’t forget to subscribe to my weekly emails so you’re the first to know my how-to’s!)