This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amopé. The opinions and text are all mine.
Christmas is fast approaching and with the holidays comes an excess of activities, endless to-do lists and gift-wrapping galore. It seems as though no matter how well thought out our holiday plans are, chaos always comes around and suddenly the pressure is on. We moms are known for biting off more than we can chew, which is exactly why I want to encourage you to give the gift of a mom break this season.
No matter how our parenting styles differ, I think we can all agree that being a mom is hard! Each new season of motherhood is so incredibly rewarding, but never comes without a new challenge. There is no better way to honor a mother in your life than to give her a little time to herself. Whether you know a first time mom or an old friend whose kids are now in high school – it’s safe to say she deserves a little “me time.” I want to challenge you to think outside of the box when it comes to giving her the gift of a mom break; it doesn’t have to break the bank!
One of my favorite things to do for mom friends is to put together a little gift basket. Today I want to share some of my favorite mom break basket essentials. To start, ask yourself a few questions…
- What’s something she likes to drink?
- What are her favorite colors?
- Does she like certain scents or flavors?
- Is there a specific treat she enjoys?
I promise you, you can pull together an adorable and thoughtful gift with just this information!
I love to include something in all of my gift baskets that my mom friends wouldn’t typically splurge on, and one of my favorites is the Amopé Extra Coarse Electronic Foot File. The extra coarse roller head with long lasting micro-abrasive particles now comes with finely ground diamond crystals. It buffs away hard skin leaving you with visibly and touchably smooth feet (could you ask for anything better?!)
I love it because it’s like having the ability to get a pedicure at home, anytime. Sure, you could give the gift of a spa day, but unless you could watch her kiddos you’d leave your friend hanging in need of child care which can be especially hard to come by this time of year. The Amopé Pedi Perfect is already packaged with batteries, so it’ll be ready to use the same day you gift it.
The Amopé Pedi Perfect is so easy to build around in a gift basket, too. Remember those questions I told you to ask yourself about your mom friend? Here are some suggestions to go along with her new electronic foot file:
- A little something to go with the pampering! Choose her favorite color nail polish, her favorite scented lotion, or something as simple as new tweezers (there’s nothing like a fresh pair, am I right?!)
- Something else my mom friends and I love is a big 3-wick candle! It’s so simple, but easy to skip over when your budget and time are tight during the holidays. What’s her favorite scent? Pick one up and add it to her basket!
- If she’s a coffee or tea drinker, treat her with a fun mug or coffee gift card. Too often our kids take (or break) our favorite mugs and a fresh new one will not go unnoticed! If she’s not big on coffee, think outside the box with a wine glass, bottle of wine or water bottle.
- Last but not least, a little sweet treat is the perfect way to round out your basket, and if you can pack everything into something functional such as a shopping tote or a basket she can use around the house, that’s definitely a bonus!
The Amopé Extra Coarse Electronic Foot File can be difficult to find, but it’s always available in the foot care aisle at Target. What’s even better? From 12/4/17 through 12/25/17 you can save $10 on your purchase of this Amopé Extra Coarse Electronic Foot File at Target! You can also save $15 on the Amopé Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File.
So grab your kiddo and head to Target to pick up the essentials for your mom break basket, just don’t forget to hit up Starbucks for a cake pop! 😉