In case you haven’t figured it out by now, fall is my FAVORITE! I love the change of season, I love all the activities that come with autumn and winter, and I love changing up our home decor during this time of year because it brings so much warmth in. I’m sharing a few of my favorite pieces this season, as a bonus they’re all under $50 and all from my favorite place, Target!
Here are a few seasonal essentials that I know will warm you right up!
- Harvest wreath: every home needs a wreath with a little pop of seasonal color!
- Gather lit sign: I love the warm glow that these lit signs put off! This one is simple and small, and can be displayed just about anywhere.
- Wood lantern: Neutral colors are my fav year round, and this little lantern is one of my favorites!
- Thankful garland: This is a simple garland banner that you can totally make, but, for a few bucks you can grab this one already put together.
- Mini fabric pumpkins: Neutrals, I love them! These cuties are adorable as a centerpiece.
- Pitcher: A basic white pitcher is a tabletop staple in our home, add some fresh flowers or seasonal sprays and you have the perfect piece for your tablescape!
- Berry spray: A little seasonal color to add to those white pitchers.
- Mason jar warmer: Another warm glow on cool, dark days.
- Give thanks pillow (and this Fox pillow) swapping out your couch cushions is a fun and inexpensive way to spruce your home up for the holidays. I am kind of obsessed with that cute little fox!
- Rustic candles: While I’m a bath and body works candle girl, I don’t underestimate the power of simple white candles throughout the house. Again, I love the warm glow!
- Rattan chargers: Last but not least, these are a simple piece to add to your Thanksgiving Day table, I love the look of chargers during the holidays!
Do you have any fall favorites? Share them with me below!
As always, I’d love for you to follow along on Instagram & Pinterest for more harvest and holiday fun!