Cinnamon rolls are like the ultimate lazy weekend breakfast!
My oldest guy is turning ten on Monday, and we had a couple of friends sleep over this weekend, so I snagged a can of Annie’s cinnamon rolls at Target during my snack run for the boys. These are super easy to make, and I wish I had snapped some photos along the way buuuut you’ll just have to follow my simple directions. I honestly don’t think you can mess this up!
Here’s what you need…
- 1 can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls (we used Annie’s but I’m sure any brand would work!)
- non stick cookie sheet
Here’s what you do…
- Preheat oven according to directions on the can of cinnamon rolls
- Optional: If your cookie sheet isn’t non stick, you’ll want to spray it with cooking spray or use parchment paper
- Open the can, remove icing and one at a time unroll each cinnamon roll
- Once it’s completely outstretched, fold in half lengthwise (the long way!)
- Pinch each end and twist a few times
- Repeat with each cinnamon roll (usually 5 per can!)
- Place on cookie sheet and bake according to package directions, or until slightly browned
- Remove from oven, let cool for 1-2 minutes and top with icing or serve icing on the side for dipping!
That’s it! You could easily do this with homemade cinnamon rolls too, I’m sure. I just love the ease of canned ones, especially Annie’s brand because I know they’re made with quality ingredients. If you haven’t checked out my other breakfast recipes, I think you should! I have some super fun donut pancakes here, and the ever popular strawberry shortcake pancake kabobs here. Enjoy!