Time for another fun, festive, St. Patrick’s Day snack! If you haven’t seen what else I’ve posted yet, go check out the blog for some fun rainbow fruit kabobs, printable bag toppers, and last but not least, a few fun lunch ideas!
These pretzel pops were actually super simple to make, and I prefer to leave them without the stick, but I promise they are easy either way!
Here’s what you need…
- Pretzels. I found these cute gluten free circular pretzels at my local store, but you could use the traditional twists too!
- Chocolate melts or chocolate kisses
- Green candies (I used regular M&Ms, just picked the green ones out!)
- Pop sticks (optional)
Here’s what you do…
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Arrange pretzels so they are all touching at one point, and place chocolate melt or kiss on that point in the center. Repeat as many times as necessary (depending on how many you’ll be making)
- Place in oven for 5 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted
- Remove from oven, place M&M on top, and place into fridge or freezer
If you’ll be adding pop sticks, you’ll need to melt additional chocolate (I used the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds) Once the pretzels have set and chocolate hardened, dip the pop stick into your melted chocolate, and place on the back of pretzels. Place back into the fridge or freezer to harden. That’s it!
Make sure you’re subscribed to my weekly emails to be the first to get fun festive ideas, and more!