Want more kick ass recipes like this? Subscribe HERE for my weekly emails!
A baked banana on it’s own is super sweet and delicious, however.. add a couple of ingredients and you’re sure to kick that hot fudge sundae craving to the curb! Add your own ingredients or use my favorites, either way I just know you’ll love this!
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips (I like enjoy life brand)
- 1 tsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp teeny tiny mini marshmallows
- Optional: peanut butter, almond butter, chopped nuts or any other toppings you love!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Tear of square piece of aluminum foil
- Peel and slice banana lengthwise
- Stuff banana with your favorite toppings from above
- Wrap in foil, bake for approximately 15 minutes until tender, squishy and melty!