Want more kick ass recipes? Subscribe HERE for my weekly emails!
Being able to turn oatmeal into a high protein breakfast has made it a go to for me lately. I baked a pan of this the other day and I’ve been eating it all week! There are so many variations, feel free to add nuts, more banana, protein powder for an extra boost of protein, or just leave it as is. I topped mine with sliced banana and a little drizzle of maple syrup – YUM! Let me know how you like it!
- 2 bananas (chopped or mashed)
- 2 cups oats
- 1 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk (or water)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Optional: nuts (I would use walnuts for that banana bread taste!)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl
- Stir until evenly mixed
- Pour into a 8-9" pie plate
- Bake on 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes, or until oatmeal is firm
- Remove and let cool
- Slice into 6-8 pieces and serve, or store in the fridge